GameMasterShaniaGameMasterShania

Main Art Reviews Stats

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Great Game!

I like this game. A lot of memories in here from when I was 8 and first played it.

Now, to why it's good. It's so fun! I find that the most fun part is when you're at work and those random 'chance-cards' pop up. I always go with my instinct on them so it can end up failing pretty bad.

About the art, I liked it. The lines were smooth, the eyes were cool and the chibis were cute. You draw really pretty girls without going over the top.

I liked Katie's pink hair and eyes, her eyes are so shiny, it's cute, and her hairstyle... Amazing. I also liked her shyness when you first meet her, it's simply adorable. Also, a hint - I noticed, the smarter you are, the more she likes you. With Erika, the stronger you are.

As you get more intelligent, your work pays higher, and you have higher promotion chances. I like that.

Overall, great game.

Forever Alone Cover Forever Alone Cover

Good

I just want to ask you a question about Kate-chan's scarf. It looks like a Griffindor Quidditch scarf, was that intentional?

Fifty-50 responds:

No, but it really does doesn't it? I must have done that subconsciously.

BRS Fan art BRS Fan art

Great art again

First, things I liked about this.

As you already know, this style is good and I like it. In this picture, it looks kind of different from the others, though, and it shows how this picture was put a lot of work into.

One word. PIGTAILS!

I also like how you're not someone who puts a giant pair of DD's on a girl with a small body. Good.

What could be improved:

It's a common appearance in your anime-esque works, except this time it's not just one iris bigger than the other, it's a whole eye.

Animu Thingy Animu Thingy

Nice work

First, what I like about this.

The art style is good. Big shiny eyes and tiny noses and mouthes looks nice.

Also, I like the pigtails because they're a contrast to the juper, having red paralell blue.

Also the gloves. Those look really warm and cozy.

The extra outline around the body, it's very faint, but it's there and adds atmosphere like the rays of body warmth being clearly depicted.

That scarf is brilliant. The crease effect is adding a lot to the picture, and I have a question about this. That scarf looks like a Griffindor Quidditch scarf - were you going for that?

Now, some points to improve.

Her eyes - one iris is clearly bigger than the other, and so is the pupil.

The colour, if you look at her shoulder, slides out of the outline a bit.

The stockings look a little bit sketchy compared to the rest of the drawing and I'm assuming (correct me if I'm wrong) that they were done last, and you were excited and rushed the outline.

Overall, I give you an 8/10 for effort, great work and hopes to help improve your art.

Fifty-50 responds:

Yep. I suck at animu lolz.